Certificate in Customers Complaints Handling
Learn how to professionally handle customers complaints
NOW ONLY $38.5 (Normally $55)
This course is designed for individuals working in an environment where they deal with customers directly. This course will equip you with knowledge and skills to resolve customers complaints in a professional manner.
This is a must-have skill set if you are working in customer service industry.
Potential Career OpportunitiesAt the completion of Certificate in Customers Complaints Handling, graduates will have improved skills in resolving customers complaints
Who is this course suitable for?
What is the duration of this course?
What are the technology requirements?
- Microsoft Windows (XP or higher i.e. Windows 10) or Mac OSX 10.5 or higher
- Latest web browsers i.e. Chrome, FireFox or Microsoft Edge
- 1.5 GHz Processor or higher
- 2GM RAM or higher
- 64GM Hard Drive or higher
- Microsoft Office 2010 or higher
- Broadband internet
- Adobe Reader XI
- Adobe Flash player
What are the course fees?
Course fees must be paid at the time of enrolment. No payment plans are available.
How can I make payment for the course fees?
All payments are processed securely using latest encryption technology. We do not store your credit card details.
Course SubjectsThis course is based on following 7 different sections.
This course curriculum is based on the following 7 sections
- How complaints are made and turning them around
- Helping customers to complain
- Complaints handling policies
- Using communication skills
- Complaints records and registers
- Deciding what to do
- Referring customers on
Fill in your personal details